lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

My Favorite Room...


My Living Room

My living room is comfortable, it has two chairs, two large sofas, a TV, a painting, with a table and a white decorative vase, is decorated in earth colors, white and turquoise.

My Bedroom
My bedroom is big, has a bed, a dresser, a mirror and chair and is decorated in bright colors.



My Bathroom

My bathroom is comfortable, has a toilet, a shower, and a mirror, a desk organizer and is beige

My Favorite Room...

My favorite place in my house is my room, rest and sleep in it comfortable. It has a queen bed in front of it a table with a picture and decorative objects on the table is a vase in the middle of the floor is a large beige carpet. It has a mirror above the dresser and the walls are white. My room is beautiful ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario